"Lam Research Corp on Tuesday released its first major new tool in two decades for producing finer three-dimensional details on computer chips that must be shrunk down to fit into ever more complex phones and other electronic devices.
The company also committed to boosting its dividends each year and returning more cash to investors.
At an analyst day in New York, Lam executives introduced the Sense.i, a tool for etching features on silicon wafers to make chips.
In recent years, the intricate patterns on chips have become like the grid of dense urban neighborhood. Chipmakers have run out of room to pack any more transistors side by side, so they have started building upward.Crafting those three dimensional features has become key for Lam’s memory chip customers such as Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and SK Hynix Inc in putting more memory capacity into phones and other devices."
- Best Fashion House Chittagong
- Lowest Price Mobile Phones In Chennai
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB 6GB (RAM) Coral Blue In Canada
- Panchsheel Wellington Crossings Republik Ghaziabad
- Store Design- Best Practices For Designing An Ecommerce App With Builderfly
- LG Mobile Service Center Chennai
- Customized And Personalized Learning | Learning Kits And Course Clusters | VedaJunction.com
- Karangan Bunga Papan Murah Di Surabaya,hub 085606261419
- Social Bookmarking Sites 2020
- Disclosed Secrets About Assignment Writing Services