In just a couple of months, life as we know it has been turned upside down. The impact of the coronavirus pandemic has driven enormous social, economic and cultural change. Businesses have been forced to shut their doors, the streets have been emptied, kitchens have become offices, and hand sanitiser has become a hot commodity. Because of the panic around health and safety, many of us don’t realise the effect that COVID-19 is having on our environment. Naturally, the increased demand for single-use hygiene products such as gloves, masks and tissues ultimately has led to more waste and pollution. Take a break from Netflix and use this time to develop a sustainable lifestyle. Small efforts add up, so start making little adjustments to your lockdown routine and let’s come out the other side of the pandemic with a healthier planet.
If you’re on the hunt for sustainable eco-friendly products, visit www.eucaonline.com.au and browse our range today.
- Recruiting Resources Provider Expands Work-Study Program
- Aol Customer Support Toll Free Number 1-800-325-1580
- The Autumn Blaze Maple Tree
- Erste hilfe fortbildung (“Auffrischung”)
- Mortgage Lenders Albany
- Top Car Rental Company in Pune | Rent a Car in Pune
- STAY AT ARUBA RENTALS BY OWNER AND EXPERIENCE CULTURE
- hire shopify seo expert service provider
- India Oil Storage Market
- How to Make Cannabis E-Juice for a Vape Pen