Both Limited liability partnership and partnership firm are methods of business formation. The partnership firm was an old concept of the business formation while LLP was introduced in India in 2009. both have pros and cons like LLP advantage is one partner cannot be affected or held liable by the action of another business partner and on the other hand this is the disadvantage of the Partnership firm.
- What Are The Benefits Of Selling Products At Flipkart Online Marketplace?
- Improving Employee Productivity With Custom Software Development Services
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Your Sports-loving Husband Or Boyfriend
- 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh
- Handbouquet Aster Di Surabaya
- Hepatitis C Antibody Test
- Tips To Submit Winning Assignment For Masters Students
- Dinner With Warren Buffett: A CEO Shares His Key Takeaways
- How To Brew A Perfect Cup Of English Breakfast Tea In USA?