Ibrahim Magu is currently being interrogated by a panel headed by Ayo Salami, former president of the appeal court.
He has been accused of not being transparent in managing assets recovered by the commission.
In the report of the PCARA, which probed the federal government assets recovered by the EFCC from May 2015 to May 2020, one Emmanuel Omale, a pastor at Hand of God Prophetic Ministry, was said to have been used by Magu to launder funds.
- Sport Set | Foot Spray + Body Wash – James and Jake
- Fake Grass Suppliers in Miami
- Farm Equipment Maintenance Steps By Estes Performance Concaves
- Understanding Copyright Infringement Claim
- How to be an Entrepreneur
- How to Write a Book That Can Change the World
- Austin Parking – Book parking downtown austin & save | Way.com
- Climb the protective fence
- IIFT 2018 Exam Analysis
- Localbitcoins Clone Script | Localbitcoins Clone | BlockchainAppsDeveloper