A 38-year-old man was found guilty for stabbing Nicki Minaj’s tour manager to death outside of a Philadelphia bar five years ago.
After two trials, prosecutors with District Attorney Larry Krasner’s office landed a conviction for Khaliyfa Neely who stabbed Devon Andre Pickett to death on Feb. 18, 2015 outside a bar in Germantown.
The first trial ended with a hung jury and Krasner’s office continued to pursue the case “based on solid evidence.”
“It is our duty to persist in the pursuit of justice, even in the face of challenges,” said Krasner.
- Third Party Inspection Companies
- Best Call Center Representatives In Washington DC
- Global Intelligent Process Automation Market
- Worm And Worm Wheel Manufacturers In Mumbai
- Pengertian Dan Tugas Dari Customer Service
- ZLINE Designer Copper Finish Wall Range Hood | Wholesalehoods
- Man Reunites With His Mother After Being Kidnapped By Babysitter 55 Years Ago
- Digital Marketing In Chennai, Digital Marketing Company, Digital Marketing Services
- 2.5Ct Citrine Small Hoop Earring, IGI Certified Diamond Huggie Earring,
- Astral Informatics Limited | Software Company India