A 38-year-old man was found guilty for stabbing Nicki Minaj’s tour manager to death outside of a Philadelphia bar five years ago.
After two trials, prosecutors with District Attorney Larry Krasner’s office landed a conviction for Khaliyfa Neely who stabbed Devon Andre Pickett to death on Feb. 18, 2015 outside a bar in Germantown.
The first trial ended with a hung jury and Krasner’s office continued to pursue the case “based on solid evidence.”
“It is our duty to persist in the pursuit of justice, even in the face of challenges,” said Krasner.
- ACE Tractor Price in India – Tractorjunction
- Used & New Mobile Phone Online For Sale in Umm Al Quwain
- Operational Excellence
- Top Quality UPVC Windows Kolkata
- Benefits of Having Granite Benchtops
- Kaos polos Nanggalo | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- India’s Popular Historical Sites
- Internship For Freshers in Delhi
- An overview of Digital Marketing Trends in Pakistan
- The importance of HIPAA compliance in today’s healthcare setting