Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Keunikan The Sacred Riana, Punya Teman Khayalan Hingga Image Horror
- London Heathrow To Gatwick Transfer
- Benefits Of Migrating To Hong Kong
- Mobile Encryption Technology Market
- Part Time Maids Dubai | Book-Hire Hourly, Monthly Maid Services Near Me
- Meraas Sur La Mer Townhouses At La Mer – Location
- Lowest Price Washing Machine In Chennai
- Global Centre Transformation|Engineering Automation|COE Setup | Legacy Portfolio Management
- Tips For Making Your Rv Or Camper More Comfortable
- Print And Graphic Design Penticton