Emma Theofilus has been appointed by President Hage Geingob as deputy information and technology minister.
The 23-year old Emma Theofilus is not just her country’s deputy minister of state but the youngest in Southern Africa.
Theofilus is not only serving as the youngest deputy minister but also representing her constituents in parliament again as the youngest ever.
The law graduate who was sworn into office last week said “I do not think I am special, but I do not think I am inexperienced, and I do not think being young or female has anything to do with my appointment.”
- Buy Indian Fashion Jewellery Online, Buy Fashion Jewellery – Estele.co
- EPA RRP Initial Lecture Online
- How to Enabling Credit Card Protection in Quickbooks
- High Quality Image Clipping and Other Editing Services in USA
- Online Cakes, Flowers and Gifts delivery In Indore
- WordPress- Builderfly – A Complete Ecommerce Solution
- Phoenix Direct Management Tokyo Japan
- buy bow tie online india
- Best Manpower Services Provider in Noida | Ingenious Hr