Special counsel Robert Mueller has provided lawyers for President Donald Trump a list of questions as part of ongoing negotiations regarding an interview with the President, according to a recent report from The New York Times.
Mueller wants "to ask follow-up questions, but put forward the list as a start," two sources told the Times.
The news comes almost two months after CNN reported Mueller had provided Trump's lawyers with a range of topics for the interview.
- European Urban Air Mobility Market Trends, Size, Competitive Analysis And Forecast – 2019-2025
- Affordable SEO Package
- CE Marking Certification In Mumbai
- GM Files 3rd Request To Avoid Takata Airbag Recalls
- Electronics Manufacturing Services From India
- Best Mobile App Development Company In Italy
- Best SEO For Small Business In Houston, TX
- Mobile Phone Signal Booster In India
- Rank On The High Online Search Engine Through SEO Services In Delhi
- Software Development Services In Bangalore