The Federal Government has invested the sum of N20 billion for the construction of 10,000 housing units towards the resettlement of the internally displaced persons (IDPs).
The minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouk, made this known during the official flag off of the project yesterday in Ngwom, in Mafa local government area of Borno State.
She said the housing units which is being handled by the North East Development Commission (NEDC) will be spread across the 27 local government areas of the state , adding that 1000 of the houses will be in Ngwom, while the remaining 9,000 houses will be constructed across the various communities of the state.
- Bartlett Crossing Apartments for Rent in Memphis
- Samsung LED TV Service Center in Hyderabad
- Personalized Arm Band | Customized Arm Band
- Washers Manufacturers and Suppliers in India
- LED Light Fixtures Home India
- Cost Containment Strategy for CFO’s to Flatten the Curve amid Covid19 Downside Impact
- Interior Designers in Hyderabad for Office
- Visit Best Celebrity Designer Boutique in Mumbai
- LegalSections is a portal for intelligible details about law and legislation
- Math Explains Why Indian Food Tastes So Good