Today April 14 marks the 6th year since the abduction of the Chibok school girls by members of the Boko Haram sect.
President Buhari vowed never to forget the remaining girls as his government will do everything it can to ensure they are rescued alive, According to a statement released by his media aide, Garba Shehu.
The sect members stormed the Government Girls Secondary School in Chibok, Borno state and abducted 276 of them. 57 of them managed to escape when the truck used to convey them broke down. In October 2016, 21 of the girls were freed; and in May 2017, another batch of 82 were released from captivity.
- Business Insurance with Stromsoe Insurance Agency
- 5 Essential Tips to Travel in India on Budget
- AOL mail login | www.aol.com | Aol-mail-signin.com
- SATTA MATKA | MADHUR SATTA MATKA | MADHUR BAZAR | MADHUR RESULT
- Vimala-Ratna Lekha-Nama
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Corregidor Island Tour
- RDA Launches Digital Platform Optimization Services
- hindu tamilonline news
- website design auckland