Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error C 387
- Logistics companies in India
- CUSTOMIZED CRM SOLUTIONS
- Nexa Baleno Car Price in Hyderabad
- Same Day Agra Tour by Car | Taj Mahal
- Review-Oto.com. Review from real user with huge bonuses
- How important is Online gaming in life? | Deccan Rummy
- College Management System | School Student Management Software UK
- Have the Hefty Task of Remove Overspray From Car Done By the Professional Auto Detailers