Capnography is the process of monitoring partial pressure or concentration of carbon dioxide in respiratory gases by using capnogram. It is majorly used as a monitoring tool during intensive care and anesthesia.
Capnography helps to anesthesiologists to prevent the hypoxia and help to determine the situations that can lead to hypoxia and may cause irreversible brain damage. Due to these advantages, capnography is widely used in endoscopic suites, emergency rooms, x-ray rooms, and on-site emergency and trauma centers.
- UPSSSC 9000 ANM Vacancy 2020 UP ANM Online Application
- Roadrunner Support Toll Free Number
- Electro-Galvanized Wire
- How To Manage And Organize Social Science Projects
- Night Of Ideas San Francisco T-Shirts
- Bakery Courses In Delhi
- Roofers In Denver, CO
- 2, 3 & 4 BHK Residential Apartment In Mumbai Thane Circle Thane Mumbai
- Posh Garden-Organic Fertilizer In Bangalore | Garden Stand In Bangalore
- Best Guest House Services For Your Vacation In Secunderabad