November is the time for festivals. Diwali will be celebrated on November 6th this year. On the eve of Diwali, the Narkasurs (demon effigies), which are designed days before the actual date, are paraded on the streets of Goa before they are burnt to ash. Several competitions are organised & prizes are awarded to the best Narkasur effigies before they are burnt down.
- Bitcoin Escrow Script – To Start A Peer-to-Peer Exchange Website!
- Mercedes Services & Maintenance – Right Tech Auto Repair Services
- How To Grow Your Email List Like A Pro
- NTR Trust | We Work The Talk! | Blood Donation Camp
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Company Formation
- Ini Dia Salah Satu Guest House Di Jogja Yang Murah Dan Recomended
- Digital Marketing In Surat, Digital Marketing In Rajkot
- Placement Consultant In Delhi Ncr
- O2R Provide Call Centers Services As Per Your Outsourcing Needs
- Home Healthcare Agency Miami | Home Care Assistance – 24/7 Nursing Care