November is the time for festivals. Diwali will be celebrated on November 6th this year. On the eve of Diwali, the Narkasurs (demon effigies), which are designed days before the actual date, are paraded on the streets of Goa before they are burnt to ash. Several competitions are organised & prizes are awarded to the best Narkasur effigies before they are burnt down.
- Auto Lockout Service – What Is It?
- The William Esper Studio | The Leading Actor Training Based In The Meisner Technique
- Forbes Africa Billionaires List : Aliko Dangote Maintains His Stand As Africa’s Richest Person
- End To End Cyber Security Services And Solutions | Ampcus Cyber
- Python Training In Pune|Machine Learning|Digital Dnyan Academy
- Shopymart – Apple IPhone 5c Case (Blue)
- The Weeknd Juice WRLD Starboy T-Shirts
- Dev-Ops – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- Bulk SMS API In Driving Conversions
- What About Scarves T Shirt