Indian, stock markets (NSE, BSE), bond, Currency, Forex and commodity markets will remain closed on Tuesday, 10-Sept, on account of Moharram.
On Monday, 9-Sept, domestic shares closed higher led by gains in auto, financial, and banking stocks, amid easing U.S.China trade worries. Avail stock future tips for better gains.
Indian Rupee also closed the session at 71.70 against Greenback.
The U.S stocks closed on a mixed note yesterday, aided by investors’ positive attitude about potential interest rate-cuts by the U.S. Fed Reserve.
As per media reports, the Dow Jones Industrial Average added 38-pts or 0.14%, to 26,835-level. The S&P 500 declined 0.28-ps, or 0.01%, to 2978.43.
- Guide On Coffee And Tea Gift Baskets
- Automotive Pedestrian Protection Systems (PPS) Market: Growing Rapidly
- Many African Countries Impose Travel Bans To Fight Coronavirus
- Generic Nevirapine Brand Viramune
- DOMAIN REGISTRATION SERVICES PROVIDER IN GUWAHATI
- Visiting Card Printing Services In Trichy
- Microsoft Yammer Users Email List | Yammer Customers Database
- Fence Installation & Repair Brampton
- DevOps For Dummies – Everything You Need To Know
- Samsung Screen Repair In Glasgow