NUPENG , The Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers has threatened to embark on strike within the next 48 hours if the management of the Port Harcourt Refinery Company fails to rescind the decision to sack over 175 casual workers who are its members.
The Port Harcourt zone of the union warned that it would order tanker drivers, petrol station workers and others to withdraw their services in solidarity with the sacked workers.
Chairman of the union in the zone, Mr Mina Samuel, issued the threat on Thursday while addressing newsmen in Port Harcourt.
- Kaos Polos Kuranji | CahayaKaos | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Best Local SEO Service, Affordable SEO & ECommerce SEO Service India
- COVID-19: 49 New Cases Recorded In Nigeria, Total Confirmed Cases Now 542
- What Is VPS Hosting And Do I Need VPS Hosting Services?
- Benifits To Buy Linkedin Accounts
- Ziggurats The Giant Pyramid Temples Of Ancient Mesopotamia
- Voltas AC Service Center In Hyderabad
- ECommerce Digital Marketing Techniques & Strategies 2020
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nomination Program | SINP PNP 2020
- CIMAC Marketing Is One Of The Best Digital Marketing And Web Designing Company