The local newspaper’s daily obituary section has grown from two or three pages to 10, sometimes listing more than 150 names, in what the top editor likens to “war bulletins.”
In the part of Italy hit hardest by the coronavirus, the crematorium has started operating 24 hours a day. Coffins have filled up two hospital morgues, and then a cemetery morgue, and are now being lined up inside a cemetery church.
By death toll alone, the coronavirus has landed in the northern province of Bergamo with the force of a historic disaster.
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market Size, Share, Growth, And Forecast To 2025
- Manufactures Of Office Furniture At Mysore Road – Royaltech Office System
- Package Tracking Software | Tracker App
- What Is Mulberry Silk
- Bahria Town Peshawar – Malik Riaz Hussain
- Personal Fitness Trainer And Yoga Trainer At Home In Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida
- Android App Development Company
- Kabar Pinjaman Online
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Private Key Marketing – SEO And Web Design Company Miami