EHF needs are young scientists interested in project based learning. The first mentoring camp was conducted on April 26, 2013 at National Science Centre, New Delhi.Out of the 1000 plus entries received from schools across India, the top 100 students were invited to present their projects to the panel of judges from IIT, Delhi. Projects sent by 15 finalists included research on endangered species; a better understanding of tumours; an algorithm for safer encryption; a green method to clean water; a new kind of magnet and more.Eduheal Foundation, an international NGO was one of the Google Science Fair partners who helped make this competition possible by reaching out to the Indian schools in a large way.
- Jual Sedotan Stainless Ramah Lingkungan Kualitas Premium
- Azure Cloud Migration Services
- What Is Blockchain? Where Is It Used? Learn More!
- Weddings At Terrace On The Park
- Sanraj Technolab Private Limited
- Expert Tips To Get Him Back Fast – How Should I Get My Ex-boyfriend Back Fast
- Car Accessories In Hyderabad
- About Jainson Lab India
- Tarot Card Reader In Gurgaon, Tarot Classes In Gurgaon
- Digiperform Ahmedabad