Private Limited Company is one of the highly recommended ways to start business in India as it offers limited liability to its shareholders with certain restrictions on the ownership. In Private Limited Company registration, directors may or may not be different from shareholders. Minimum two shareholders and two directors are required to register a private limited company. A natural person (human being) can become the director as well as shareholder of the company whereas a corporate entity can only be a shareholder.
- How To Get Rid Of Blackheads Naturally
- Are LED lights harmful?
- We are passionate to serve society
- 23% Flat Off On Booking of Alaska Airlines Reservations +1-800-918-3039
- Shiv Tandav Stotram | Bhajan Lyrics | Bhajan Junction
- Best Online Mart for Industrial Business and Homes at Bestomart
- Fashion Design Institute In Ahmedabad-INIFD Gandhinagar
- Crows Nest Conveyancing Solicitor | The Conveyancy Shop
- Advanced PWA Application | WebGarh
- Kaos polos katun | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Category: Legal
- Tags: #privatelimitedcomapny #legalservice #msme #trademark