Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has said he has tested negative to coronavirus. This is coming six days after the governor tested positive for the COVID-19 and was in self-isolation.
The governor, who had tested positive for the virus on March 30, said on Sunday evening via his Twitter handle that he now tests negative for the virus.
He said he received his second negative test result on Sunday evening while appreciating those who supported him with prayers during the intervening period.
- Exhibition stand design
- Jual Flashdisk Rubber Custom Souvenir Promosi
- Men’s clothing UK | Men’s Clothes | LOOKINGSLICK | Shop LKSK
- Safety Item | Safety Equipment | Ppe | Personal Protective Equipment |
- Maintenance Repair and Overhaul
- Rich Web Application Development | WebGarh
- How to Create Ideal Vape Cartridge Boxes?
- HP 6970 scan to email
- Driveline Additives Market Growth and Trends 2020
- Website and App Development service in Delhi