Rock band Paramore knocked Justin Timberlake off his three-week reign at the top of the Billboard 200 album chart on Wednesday to score its first No. 1 album, while country singer Brad Paisley took the No. 2 spot.
"Paramore," the band's fourth studio album, sold 106,000 copies in its first week according to figures on Wednesday from Nielsen SoundScan.
Paramore's last album, 2009's "Brand New Eyes," scored higher sales of 175,000 in its first week but that wasn't enough to top the chart at the time, debuting at No. 2.
Paisley, who performed with John Mayer at the Academy of Country Music awards earlier this month, notched the No. 2 slot with his latest album "Wheelhouse," which sold 100,000 copies.
- Orthodontics In Greenlake
- Rigid Packaging Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2025
- Manhole Covers Manufacturer Bangalore
- ESSENTIAL THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FLEET INSURANCE
- Wie Finden Sie Den Passenden Suchmaschinenoptimierungberater?
- CashAPP Support Number 1-877-998-0088
- Hose Repairs Roswell | Hose Repairs Kennesaw
- Send Cakes & Flowers To Agra
- Best NDA Coaching Center In Chandigarh
- Quality Prestashop Development | WebGarh