"Peugeot PEUP.PA Chief Executive Carlos Tavares said on Tuesday the French carmaker would adjust its partnership with China’s Huawei HWT.UL if authorities in the United States make it a precondition for approving a merger with Fiat Chrysler.
Peugeot needs the consent of U.S. authorities to complete a $50 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler FCHA.MI at a time when Washington is urging its European allies to exclude Huawei from the continent’s telecoms infrastructure.“We have a partnership with Huawei, which is linked with another partnership with French telecom company Orange ORAN.PA, we are not in direct relationship with them. But of course on this matter, we will listen to the American authorities and of course we will follow all their instructions”, Tavares told a conference call on Tuesday."
- How to Identify Negative Technique in Your SEO Strategy
- cement rates in hyderabad
- Projector on Rent in Delhi/ NCR
- Beautiful Kitchen Tiles in lahore Pakistan
- Facebook Customer Service on a single click
- Market Research Agency | Custom Market Research Agency | Exnovation
- Best Web Development Services in Glasgow 2019
- Mobile Application And Mobile Website Both Are Important For The Success Of Your Business
- A detailed guide to buying a property Real Estate in Pakistan without Fraud
- Cheap Airlines Tickets- 1-800-871-7907
- Category: Technology
- Tags: peugeot ready to adjust huawei partnership if u.s. demands