India is all set to witness a historical moment today in the afternoon when Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi will lay the foundation stone of the iconic Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. After a historic win in November 2019, Supreme Court gave its nod to the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. This place has been witnessing political rivalries as Babri Masjid was standing tall till December 6, 1992.
After twenty-eight years of Babri Masjid demolition by Kar Sevaks, Prime Minister Modi made efforts to get a grand temple built where Lord Ram was born.
- HP Officejet 6978 scan to email
- 5 Tips For a Great Ecommerce Site | Calibre Digital
- Data Centers Performing the Best in Business
- Hire Plants And Flowers Hampshire – Hanging Garden
- Construction chemical manufacturing company in India since 1979.
- Public Relations Coordinator Email List | Public Relations Coordinator Data
- Upcoming Auctions In India | Indian Art Auctions | Upcoming Auctions in Delhi
- Brother Printer Customer service Number USA+1-888-883-9839
- Supplier of Quartz Powder in India
- Personalize your store with Builderfly’s Technical experts