Mikel Obi, was forced to hold back the tears while speaking about the racial abuse he and his family suffered on social media after his team’s 2-1 win against Fenerbahce on Saturday in the Turkish Super Lig.
In an emotional interview after the team’s 5-0 thrashing of Erzurumspor in the Turkish Cup quarter-final first-leg win on Tuesday, the former Chelsea midfielder said the attacks were scary, especially the ones directed to his girlfriend Olga Diyachenko and four-year-old twin daughters.
- ONLINE CAKES,FLOWERS AND GIFTS DELIVERY IN AMRITSAR
- Training In Coimbatore
- Rigid Packaging Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2025
- FIFA Postpones U-17 Women’s World Cup In India Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Online Remote Proctoring: Here Is All You Need To Know About It
- Digital Marketing Consulting
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Why Pros Use Hydrating Sports Drinks – Fast&Up Hydration Drinks, Sports Drinks
- TurboTax Customer Support 800-325-7103 Number
- IT Staffing Services, Manpower Services | Quess IT Staffing