Fitness is something more essential and one important department in Cricket. All the Indian players have to surpass it to retain their place in the Indian National Cricket Team.
Every Indian player needs to clear yo-yo test that has become mandatory and those who fail it are not selected in the national team. Team India’s head coach, Ravi Shastri had clarified that yo-yo test is there to stay and those failing it would not be selected.
Cricketers like Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh failed to earn a recall due to a failure in clearing the test last year. Recently in the month of June, Mohammed Shami and Ambati Rayudu lost their place after they failed in the test.
Ravindra Jadeja is considered as one of the best fielders in the Indian cricket team. He can even be rated above Current Captain Virat Kohli in the fielding department.
During the fourth ODI of the series against West Indies which was held at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. Ravindra Jadeja gave a brilliant on-field effort
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Chennai
- Global High-Dielectric Ceramics Industry Situation And Prospects Research Report
- Marketing Consultant In Vancouver
- Fairy Crafts|Summer Crafts For Kids – Fairies Direct
- Best Drinkware Brands In Usa
- Procurement Software Market
- Dalaman Havalimanı Aktur Transferi
- FAT LOSS MINDSET PLR REVIEW
- Nick Plus – Shop The Latest Trending Technology
- Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya Jobs