Fitness is something more essential and one important department in Cricket. All the Indian players have to surpass it to retain their place in the Indian National Cricket Team.
Every Indian player needs to clear yo-yo test that has become mandatory and those who fail it are not selected in the national team. Team India’s head coach, Ravi Shastri had clarified that yo-yo test is there to stay and those failing it would not be selected.
Cricketers like Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh failed to earn a recall due to a failure in clearing the test last year. Recently in the month of June, Mohammed Shami and Ambati Rayudu lost their place after they failed in the test.
Ravindra Jadeja is considered as one of the best fielders in the Indian cricket team. He can even be rated above Current Captain Virat Kohli in the fielding department.
During the fourth ODI of the series against West Indies which was held at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. Ravindra Jadeja gave a brilliant on-field effort
- Brother Printer Support Help Number
- Best Full Stock Development Training Institute In Bangalore
- Grand Al Ihsan Premier Bekasi
- Global Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS And API Market
- Digital Marketing Course With Web Design/Development (HTML, CSS, WordPress, Ecommerce)
- East Africa’s Prized Silverbacks
- Vocaloid Cosplay Shop,Vocaloid Costume Ideas List-Cosdaddy
- CARS – The Most Advanced Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Report Writing Software.
- Best Home Theater Projector
- Custom Sign Company In US