Fitness is something more essential and one important department in Cricket. All the Indian players have to surpass it to retain their place in the Indian National Cricket Team.
Every Indian player needs to clear yo-yo test that has become mandatory and those who fail it are not selected in the national team. Team India’s head coach, Ravi Shastri had clarified that yo-yo test is there to stay and those failing it would not be selected.
Cricketers like Suresh Raina and Yuvraj Singh failed to earn a recall due to a failure in clearing the test last year. Recently in the month of June, Mohammed Shami and Ambati Rayudu lost their place after they failed in the test.
Ravindra Jadeja is considered as one of the best fielders in the Indian cricket team. He can even be rated above Current Captain Virat Kohli in the fielding department.
During the fourth ODI of the series against West Indies which was held at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. Ravindra Jadeja gave a brilliant on-field effort
- Digital Marketing Company in Toronto
- Second Hand Bikes for Sale
- Best School in Whitefield Bangalore
- Round Neck Half Sleeve T Shirt Online Shopping
- Best Ecommerce SEO Company in India – TechPAPA
- What is QuickBooks Loan Manager – Setup and Use it?
- upgrade product tips & it’s soluation
- Cirque Le Soir Mykonos
- Lakshmi Mantra to Attract Money, Success, Good Luck & Business | Magical Blessings