Biography of Sai Baba
The birth and parentage of Sai Baba are wrapped in mystery. Many authors and scholars conclude from various proofs that Baba was born at Pathri village in Parabhani District, Maharashtra State, India.
Baba himself gave some hints about his life, which have been verified. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. His parents were Brahmins. They handed him over to the care of a fakir, who in turn passed on the young child to a saintly person named Gopal Rao Deshmukh, an ardent worshipper of Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati.
It is believed that Baba first came to Shirdi in 1854 and lived there for three years. He disappeared from there for sometime and returned to Shirdi with a marriage party in 1858 and lived there for sixty years till his Mahasamadhi in 1918 (Vijaya Dasami Day).
- Book Food in Train Online at Bhatinda Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Patrick Mahony | Psychoanalyst
- Connect Infosoft, About us, Our Portfolio, Web Development
- Social media marketing : 10 advanced social media marketing tips that every business should know
- Creative Product, Design, Engineering & Marketing Company | Mobylogix
- How Education Management Platforms are Strengthening School-Parent Communication?
- Plastic Adhesives Market Research Report
- Data Room Market Systems Market Research Report
- How industry-specific expertise boosts your business
- Budget-Friendly Banquet Halls In Howrah