On 16 April 2019, Blockchain software company Digital Asset announced the integration of its DAML smart contract language with Hyperledger Sawtooth, the modular platform for running distributed ledgers. The post revealed that Digital Asset has started working with Blockchain Technology Partners (BTP) and hyper ledger members. The latter will benefit a wide range of industries and prospective enterprise customers. DAML will allow developers to focus on the logic of the applications they build. BTP is one among Digital Asset’s first partners which use the DAML Integration Toolkit. It aids in the acceleration of the adoption of DAML smart contract language.
Digital Asset, founded in 2014, is a leading enterprise-focused blockchain software company.
- Initiate Your Business Growth With Web Development Company In Mohali
- BIZ202: The Business Environment
- Flooded Basement Toronto
- Office Cleaning Services In Pune
- Outsource React Native Development
- How To Find A Scholarly Article? – Pubrica
- Wellness Programs For VIPs And Celebrities | Dr.Vishwanath
- Best Immigration Consultant In Delhi For Canada, Australia, USA, Uk PR Visa
- List Of Iot App Development Companies Canada
- Sudarshana Homam | Maha Homam On Amavasya | Homam At Home
- Category: Education
- Tags: #hyperledger #blockchain #blockchaincouncil #smartcontract