On 16 April 2019, Blockchain software company Digital Asset announced the integration of its DAML smart contract language with Hyperledger Sawtooth, the modular platform for running distributed ledgers. The post revealed that Digital Asset has started working with Blockchain Technology Partners (BTP) and hyper ledger members. The latter will benefit a wide range of industries and prospective enterprise customers. DAML will allow developers to focus on the logic of the applications they build. BTP is one among Digital Asset’s first partners which use the DAML Integration Toolkit. It aids in the acceleration of the adoption of DAML smart contract language.
Digital Asset, founded in 2014, is a leading enterprise-focused blockchain software company.
- How To Organize Your Dissertation Research Better
- Buy Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 In Canada
- Iso Certification In Bahrain
- Java Training In Noida
- Card Door Access System
- Manufacturer, Supplier & Exporter Of Varnishing Machines
- ISRO USRC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For 182 Technician, Scientific Assistant
- Canon Printer Support | Canon Printer Service
- Poor Children Education NGO Port Blair
- Category: Education
- Tags: #hyperledger #blockchain #blockchaincouncil #smartcontract