The Temple in Jerusalem is also known as Holy Temple or the First Temple (Solomon Temple). The temple is located in old city of Jerusalem, on Temple Mount. According to the Hebrew Bible the First Temple was built around in 957BC by the King Solomon. There are several tales related to the first temple, according to Book of Deuteronomy, the place of Israelite sacrifice was replaced by Tabernacle. Then the temple was sacked by Sheshonk I, Pharaoh of Egypt.
- Spicy Cloud Enterprises
- You Should Go Solar In 2019 – Here Are The Nine Best Reasons Why!
- Three Star Diamond Stud Earring
- Travel Blog | Proenza
- Dalaman Havalimanı Fethiye Transfer
- Mortgage Loan Interest Rates
- How Indian E-commerce Sellers Can Go Global?
- Role Of Digital Marketing Consultant
- Ease Your Recruitment Needs With Prathigna.com
- Know What Fashion Design Institute Can Offer