"So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
In a recent survey of shopper behavior, 86% of millennial shoppers and more than half (56%) of Gen X shoppers indicated they shopped in a store and left without a purchase, only to end up buying the item online, compared to only 25% of babyboomers (the generation before Gen X). Shoppers indicate out-of-stock items as the top reason for leaving without a purchase.
- The 9 Advantages Of Solar Panels
- Gold Pendant For Women Designed By Savya Jewels
- Best Student Visa Consultancy For Canada Abroad Study
- INDULGENCE 7 FIBREGLASS POOL 7M X 4M
- How To Write A Convincing Case Study In 5 Steps – Cheapestessay
- Best WordPress Development & Customization Services | WP-Plugins
- Global Vacuum Insulated Glass Market
- 74-New Instant Cache Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites-2014
- Web Design Company In India
- Packers And Movers Chennai |Packers Movers Chennai