"So are in-store prices that cannot match online offers that APAC millennials monitor closely.
Shopping often starts before customers enter a store. Customers expect that items they see online are in-stock – achieving what is hardest for e-commerce to deliver—instant gratification. When it comes to brick-and-mortar purchasing, price is a top priority for shoppers. Almost three in 10 (29%) of shoppers surveyed report leaving a store because the price did not match the one found online.
In a recent survey of shopper behavior, 86% of millennial shoppers and more than half (56%) of Gen X shoppers indicated they shopped in a store and left without a purchase, only to end up buying the item online, compared to only 25% of babyboomers (the generation before Gen X). Shoppers indicate out-of-stock items as the top reason for leaving without a purchase.
- Global Mobile Accelerator Market
- WEBSITE DESIGNING IN NOIDA
- Extremely User Friendly Commercial Elevators from Total Access
- How to fix HP Printer in error state?– 1-888-309-0939
- shopify readymade theme developers
- self drive cars in mumbai
- Jual Souvenir Tempat Tisu Velboa Bordir Custom
- BlissfulPlans:Best Destination Wedding Planner
- Galaxy educational services reviews | Study Sarati
- Norton Security Phone Number Customer Service