T-Mobile is adding new options for customers, including pushing up the launch of a cheaper $15-a-month plan and a new T-Mobile Tuesdays promotion to help those staying at home. On Monday the carrier, which is in the process of completing its merger with Sprint, announced that it’s speeding up one of the promises of the merger and launching a new cheaper plan called Connect that offers unlimited talk, text and 2GB of high-speed data.
Originally announced last November alongside a host of other promises of what T-Mobile would do if the merger was approved, given the economic issues that have arrived amid the coronavirus pandemic, the carrier is rolling out the cheaper plan starting Wednesday.
- What Does a Modern AP Department Look Like after Automation?
- Kadaknath Poultry Farm, KB Livestock Farm, kadaknath chicken for sell
- B.SC college in Gurgaon
- HP Officejet 3830 Scan To Email setup
- PU Concrete | PU Concrete services | PU Concrete Flooring
- What is the Difference Between an eStore and an Online Store?
- Fühl Dich NEU im INJOY Hagen
- Gifts & accessories – Bag, Headbands, Fabric Doll – Velveteen
- Cloudaeon | Demand Forecasting Services
- HOW TO LOOK FOR BEST PIANO LESSONS IN THE BRONX