Mangafodipir (sold under the brand name Teslascan as mangafodipir trisodium) is a contrast agent delivered intravenously to enhance contrast in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the liver.
It has two parts, paramagnetic manganese (II) ions and the chelating agent fodipir (dipyridoxyl diphosphate, DPDP). Normal liver tissue absorbs the manganese more than abnormal or cancerous tissue.
The manganese shortens the longitudinal relaxation time (T1), making the normal tissue appear brighter in MRIs.
This enhanced contrast allows lesions to be more easily identified.
- Official A Pale Tour Named Death Tour 2020 T Shirt
- Carpet Cleaning Bunker Hill Village
- The Carushow 2.0 T Shirt
- Freshlook One Day Color Contact Lens
- Investment Casting | Sand Casting | Lost Wax Casting – Universal Technocast
- Wellness Products | Pregnancy & Baby Care | Dental Accessories | Fitness Equipment – Cureka
- Best Hotel Management College In Vijayawada – Westin College
- Ajmer Taxi, Ajmer Taxi Hire , Taxi In Ajmer, Ajmer Pushkar Taxi
- Kanye West Implies He Will Vote For Donald Trump In 2020 Election
- Custom Jar Candle Boxes