This juniper thrives in full to part sun and adapts to any soil that is well drained. They do like a neutral to acidic soil so if you know you have an alkaline soil choose an acidic fertilizer (most fertilizers for evergreens are acidic). Junipers are great "street shrubs" as they tolerate pollution and salt well. After planting, adding a layer of 2 to 3 inches of mulch will help keep the soil moist and protect the lower branches from fungal issues.
- Pukhraj Stone Test | Pushkaraj Stone | Gemstone Universe
- IC3600VBCU1 In Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange From World Of Controls
- Lucknow To Delhi Volvo Bus
- Your Office Job Killing Your Back? We Got You!
- Piperine Market Recent Developments & Emerging Trends To 2027
- Samsung Screen Repair In Stirling
- How Do I Contact Customer Service ? – McAfee Help Number 8003840231
- Women Startup Programme In Bangalore
- Toddler Preschool Shape Matching
- Best IB Schools In Bangalore | Best International Schools Near Me – UWA