Sandeep Bakhshi will replace Chanda Kochhar as managing director and CEO of ICICI Bank, the lender said on Thursday. His appointment, subject to regulatory approvals, will be for a period of five year until October 3, 2023, the private sector banking major said in a regulatory filing. The appointment of Mr Sandeep Bakhshi came after the board of ICICI Bank accepted request for an early retirement from Ms Kochhar, who is being probed on charges of alleged conflicts of interest. Mr Bakhshi currently serves as executive director and chief operating officer at ICICI Bank, the country’s third largest bank.
- Gorakhpur to Muktinath Tour Package, Muktinath Tour Package from Gorakhpur
- Experience The World of Luxury At Nahar Amrit Shakti
- Outsource E-Commerce Products Data Entry Service
- What does DevOps actually do?
- How to Hire the Right Digital Marketer for Network Marketing?
- Global Thermal Interface Materials Market
- USA Visa MRV Fee payment Options in Mexico
- Nia AIOps – Edgeverve
- Industries Services and Solutions | Ampcus Inc.
- Sophos Antivirus: Synchronized Next-Gen XG Firewall