Three men, Nuhu Jimoh, David Ndubisi and Oluwaseun Aderibigbe, have been sentenced to death by hanging by an Osun State High Court sitting in Ikirun.
judgment on Thursday, Justice Jide Falola, found the men guilty of launching coordinated attacks on the First Bank, Union Bank and Skye Bank, situated on the same street in Ikirun in the Ifelodun Local Government Area of the state, and pronounced the death sentence on them.
- Quess Corp : India’s Leading Business Services Provider
- All Certifications India
- CBN Announces N1.1tn Intervention Fund To Boost Economy And Support Health Authorities
- Roofers In Denver, CO
- Manaslu Trek|Manaslu Circuit Trek With Nature Adventure Treks
- Polymer Concrete Market End-Use Sectors Analysis And Growth Till 2020-2027
- TAG Public School, Anantapur | Top 10 Schools In Anantapur
- Best UPVC Windows In Kolkata
- 20K EXTRA REVIEW BONUS
- Mynyfy – Social Buying App