The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) have decided to organise Tokyo Olympics 2020, postponed for coronavirus pandemic, from 23rd July to 8th August 2021.
In a telephonic conference among IOC President Thomas Bach, Tokyo 2020 President Mori Yoshirō, Tokyo Governor Koike Yuriko and Olympic and Paralympic Minister Hashimoto Seiko the new dates for the Tokyo Olympics have been decided. The Olympics will still be called Tokyo 2020 despite taking place in 2021.
- 10+ Small Business Ideas In Noida With Low Investment In 2020: Confused Indian
- How Can Customers Help You In Lead Generation?
- Expert Advice – Certified Financial Planner In India
- Brand design services in Dubai UAE
- Mezzanine Debt’s Speed Advantage
- Get solution to outsource electronic manufacturing after COVID 19 affects
- Menthol Manufacturer in India – Fine Organics
- 1-800-358-2146 Roadrunner Technical Support
- Latest Sarkari Competitive Governments Jobs & Notification -Exam Pitara
- budget hotels in pune
- Category: World News