While the leading banks such as SBI, ICICI, and HDFC Bank don’t offer more than 7.5% interest rates p.a on Fixed Deposits, few smaller players have taken a different route than the usual ones. They are offering a better rate of interest on Fixed deposit schemes of more than 9% for senior citizens. For all those who would like to capitalize on advantage, and reap the benefits in the upcoming years can consider seizing the opportunity. Double-digit interest rate FD schemes are offered by small players like Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services, KTDFC Ltd., Hawkins Cookers Ltd., Shriram City Union Finance, etc.
- 8 Crazy Skills That Make You More Attractive
- Sea Freight from Vietnam to India
- Murdoch on understand god’s overall plan
- Marketing Tips For Restaurants | Smart Restaurants Blog
- Hiranandani Evita | Hiranandani Evita Bangalore | Evita Hiranandani
- Mapzitech- leading Website development Company in India
- The Bewakoof App – India’s Fashion App
- Intellectual Property Laws: Need Or Protection?
- bangalore b.sc nursing college
- Tesla India Launch: Elon Musk Company May Enter Indian Markets in Early 2021