Twitter announced Monday it will start alerting users when a tweet makes disputed or misleading claims about the coronavirus.
The new rule is the latest in a wave of stricter policies that tech companies are rolling out to confront an outbreak of virus-related misinformation on their sites. Facebook and Google, which owns YouTube, have already put similar systems in place.
- Buy Sigma 60-600mm In Canada
- IS CONTENT MARKETING THE NEW AVATAR OF SEO?
- songs lyrics || Ruswai || Heart Touching Sad Song
- Transform your bedroom décor with Light Grey Bedding
- Ulticon A Contractor for Building Farm to Market Roads for the Nation
- Homes for Sale in Brampton
- Buy Moving Leads | For Top Marketing Campaigns | InboxCEO
- Traditional Jewellery of Gujarat – ZeroKaata Studio
- Unified data Management Platform
- Get Cake with free Shipping & 10% off in Canada
- Category: Technology