Arizona State punter Michael Turk was the unsung Arizona State story this past week at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. While Eno Benjamin and Brandon Aiyuk were put through the maze of NFL coaches and executives, Turk distinguished himself in a rather unusual way. He was the only punter who participated in the bench press. He raised the bar up and down 25 times with 225 pounds in weight. In short, he set a record for a punter benching that amount of weight. I don’t know how this will help Turk out more than the impressive season he had on the field for the Sun Devils, but it certainly thrust him into the national spotlight.
For more details please visit - https://www.sports360az.com/2020/03/unexpected-asu-star-at-combine-attendance-and-coronavirus/
Sports360az is a platform of Sports News, Shows & Stories in Arizona, USA. Sports360az offers sports content including Pros2Preps, Recruiting Roundup & more.
- ISO 44001 Certification in Mumbai
- Cut Flower Packaging Market Foraying into Emerging Economies for Growth 2020-2027
- I will be your Facebook advertising exper
- Chanel Replica – The World’s Utlimate Chanel Fake Bags for YOU
- best mobile app development companies Sweden
- Online Marketing Unique Ideas
- Surgical Masks and N95 Respirators registration/Notification in Mexico, COFEPRIS, Covid-19
- Custom Software Development Company, Best Web Design India
- My Free Website- Understanding Automation in Ecommerce
- Cheap T Shirt Printing Philadelphia | Screen Printing Philadelphia