Arizona State punter Michael Turk was the unsung Arizona State story this past week at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. While Eno Benjamin and Brandon Aiyuk were put through the maze of NFL coaches and executives, Turk distinguished himself in a rather unusual way. He was the only punter who participated in the bench press. He raised the bar up and down 25 times with 225 pounds in weight. In short, he set a record for a punter benching that amount of weight. I don’t know how this will help Turk out more than the impressive season he had on the field for the Sun Devils, but it certainly thrust him into the national spotlight.
For more details please visit - https://www.sports360az.com/2020/03/unexpected-asu-star-at-combine-attendance-and-coronavirus/
Sports360az is a platform of Sports News, Shows & Stories in Arizona, USA. Sports360az offers sports content including Pros2Preps, Recruiting Roundup & more.
- Logo Design Company In Dubai – Logo Design Dubai – Qualnex
- How To Change Frontier WiFi Password| 1-888-599-2566
- MPO/MTP Patch Cord Manufacturer – HYC Co Ltd
- Dioptase Canvas Wall Art – Splendour
- Roof Restoration & Repairs Expert In Doncaster East
- Python With Django Online Training
- Chicken Dum Biryani At Home
- Plan A Flowers & Chocolates Combo Online Gift Delivery In Delhi
- In Melbourne You Can Find The Finest Type Of Wedding Shoes In Melbourne.
- Decentralized MLM Software Development Company