Generally, using natural fragrance (Kasturi) is encouraged in Islam but while wearing Ihram, fragrance even natural is not permitted. It is reported that Umar (RA) sensed the pleasing odor of scent coming from Mu'aawiyah (RA) while the latter was in the state of Ihram. Umar (RA) ordered him to go back, and wash it off as he had heard from the Prophet (SAW) that pilgrim must be scruffy and free of fragrance.
- Manufacturing ERP Software For SME & MSME
- 10th Class Result 2019 BISE Rawalpindi Board RWP
- Quicken Support Phone Number +1-877-773-3202 For Quicken Starter Help
- 5 WHY’s Should Go For Bookkeeping Certification?
- Reliable Movers And Packers In Dubai, Best Movers And Packers In Dubai
- CAT5e Networking Patch Panel 12, 24 And 48 Port
- Packers And Movers Chandigarh
- App-ads.txt | App-ads.txt India | Motionspots
- STRUCTURAL MECHANICS LAB
- Android App Development Cost | App Development Cost