Verdana Bodhi-patha pradipa and the Vimala-Ratna Lekha-Nama were written by Atisa Dipankara Srijanana the greatest Buddhist scholar of his age. It was at the request of the King Nayapala of Magadha that Dipankara wrote Vimala-Ratna-Lekha-Nama, a collection of moral maxims for the guidance of devout Buddhists. For thirteen long years after leaving his present assignments at the age of 61, he incessantly propagated the Dhamma and established there.
- Best IoT Course Training In Hyderabad – Dig-iot-ai
- Theft Crime Attorney Boston MA
- Global Automotive Rear Axle Market
- Best IAS Coaching In Delhi
- Home Decor: Ways To Decorate The Home’s Wall.
- Reefer Trucks And Vans In Dubai UAE | +971 50 926 5149
- Trending Topics In 2019
- How To Delete All Facebook Posts Without Deleting The Account
- Natural Whitening Toothpaste
- Self DRive Automatic Cars In Trivandrum Kerala