According to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Limited Liability Partnerships registration is an alternative corporate business form which offers the benefits of limited liability and flexibility partnership to a single organization at low compliance rates. It is a legal entity, liable for the full extent of its assets. It is far different from the traditional partnership. In general, the partnership is created by the mutual understating between two or more parties to make money and it is quite informal. But, the LLP is a formal structure that requires a written partnership agreement and usually comes with annual reporting requirements depends on the legal jurisdiction.
- Packers And Movers In Hooghly
- Seven Ways To Care For Foot Wounds If You Have Type 2 Diabetes | Nova Foot
- Servo Stabilizers And Servo Voltage Stabilizers – Servomax Limited
- Buy Nikon COOLPIX P1000 Digital Camera (Black) | S World Electronics Mexico
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Jasa Kitchen Set Jakarta Terbaik
- What Is 163.com & Why Is It So Popular
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Security Services In Udaipur
- Which Is Best Estate Agents Bethnal Green London?