Known as Kati Thanda to the native Arabana people, Lake Eyre is seated at the northern part of Southern Australia. It is the country’s largest lake and is considered as an area of great geological interest to many scientists. Many travelers list this as their number one sight in their outback bucket list. Why not? Whether you are seeing it during the dry seasons or in its flooded state, seeing something magnificent is guaranteed when you fly over the great landscape.
If you are wondering about the best way to see its vast expanse, we would recommend taking a Lake Eyre Scenic Flight from Port Augusta. Arid Air offers this personalised scenic flight to all adventurers who wish to see the great lake in all its glory.
- Military Boot Camp Dubai
- Mistakes To Avoid When Writing College Admission Essays
- Northern Arizona University Basketball
- Fusion Event Staffing | Event Staffing Agency GA
- Senior Citizen Benefits
- National And International Football Match And League Lockouts
- NextGenScholars | Cloud Training Institute
- CE Mark Certification In Qatar
- Honor Service Center In Yelahanka
- Staffing Services, Contract Staffing, Temporary Staffing