If your automobile battery has been discharged for a long time, it is very likely that it has already undergone irreversible sulfation processes.
The longer the battery is left in its diluted state, the more difficult it will be to recover 100% of its capacity by charging it.
Therefore, it is important to charge the car battery as soon as possible. It is a widespread recommendation that the battery is charged with a charging current of 1/10 of its capacity. This is not the case with heavily discharged batteries.
Charging a heavily discharged battery as described above will make it unusable and you will need to replace it with a new one. When charging a highly discharged battery, the charging current must not exceed 1/20 of its capacity. For example, at 60Ah, the battery should be limited to 3A.
- Real Human Welfare Foundation
- Forest Pansy Redbuds for the Landscape
- Hospital Email List | Hospital Mailing Addresses | Hospital Email Database
- best pr agencies in india
- Door Handles Market Estimated to Record Highest CAGR by 2020-2027
- Victoria Park Mortgage Broker | Call Now @ 1800 290 669
- Sterilization services
- Conditions of Entrepreneurial Women
- Book Food in Train Online at Vijayawada Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- The CARES Act and Its Impact on You