About the rise in the number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the country, the Joint Secretary of Union Health Department said that out of the 73 positive cases reported in India so far, 56 are Indians and 17 are foreigners.
He added that as of Thursday, the Government of India has evacuated 900 Indian citizens from coronavirus-affected countries. Apart from this, 48 people belonging to other countries like Maldives, Myanmar, Bangladesh, China, US, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, South Africa, and Peru, too have been evacuated.
Regarding some reports that there was a shortage of protective masks in some parts of the country, the Joint Secretary of Union Health Department said that a mask is not always necessary if a person maintains effective social distance. There is no need to panic, he reiterated.
Talking about the total number of confirmed coronavirus patients in the country at present, Aggarwal said that luckily for India we do not have any community transmission. We have only a
- GODREJ 24 SARJAPUR ROAD – NEW LAUNCH PROJECT SITUATED AT SARJAPUR ROAD, BANGALORE
- Recommended External Wall Insulation Leicester
- 4th Class Power Engineer Jobs | Recruiting 4th Class Power Engineer Job
- International Private School
- Dubai Tours and Attractions Up To 75% Off | Leena Tours
- Bridal Makeup | Skin Care – Alina Makeup Artist
- 7 Reasons Toll-free number is must for any business – Yako Voice
- Best Vasant Sabhagruha Hall In Nagpur
- Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering
- DS200TCQAG1BDC in Stock, Buy | Repair | Exchange from World of Controls