About the rise in the number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the country, the Joint Secretary of Union Health Department said that out of the 73 positive cases reported in India so far, 56 are Indians and 17 are foreigners.
He added that as of Thursday, the Government of India has evacuated 900 Indian citizens from coronavirus-affected countries. Apart from this, 48 people belonging to other countries like Maldives, Myanmar, Bangladesh, China, US, Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, South Africa, and Peru, too have been evacuated.
Regarding some reports that there was a shortage of protective masks in some parts of the country, the Joint Secretary of Union Health Department said that a mask is not always necessary if a person maintains effective social distance. There is no need to panic, he reiterated.
Talking about the total number of confirmed coronavirus patients in the country at present, Aggarwal said that luckily for India we do not have any community transmission. We have only a
- Cheap Flights From San Francisco (SFO) To Kochi (COK) – $ 786.97
- Perth Aerial Photography
- UI Design Trends 2020
- Web Design Company In Chennai
- Best Web Application Development Company
- Doin’ It For The ‘Gram? Here’s Why Going To Spring Break FIJI Will See Your Followers Soar
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Global Intelligent Process Automation Market
- 2 Inspirational Sentences
- International Conference On Biochemistry, Genetics & Molecular Research